[DFTB-Plus-User] R: Phonon Mode Calculations

Lachlan Oberg u5805496 at anu.edu.au
Wed Jul 26 03:56:47 CEST 2017

Hello Alessandro,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, we are looking to produce phonon dispersion relations in periodic structures. Afterwards, we were looking to produce phonon dispersion relations in nanowire structures (approximately 50x50 Angstrom). Is this possible if we were to obtain accurate skf files (i.e., if we first optimised to known phonon dispersion relations, say, in the bulk material)?

Kind regards

Lachlan Oberg