[DFTB-Plus-User] DFTB+ about the process for calculating relaxed density

Ben Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Tue Jun 6 20:12:16 CEST 2017

Hello Seong Lee,

In your expression, is r the vector between the atomic sites containing
the orbitals mu and nu? If so, then yes this is the moment integral in
the Mulliken approximation.

The calculation for the single particle transition dipole between the
Kohn-Sham like single particle states of DFTB, and the transformation of
these quantities into transition dipole moments between the ground and a
specified excited state are evaluated in the routines
calcTransitionDipoles, transitionDipole and transq which are included in
files inside lib_timedep/ directory.

Regards

Ben