[DFTB-Plus-User] Error: Failure in diagonalisation routine ZHEEVR, unable to complete Cholesky factorization of B 46

Lachlan Oberg u5805496 at anu.edu.au
Mon May 8 16:15:19 CEST 2017

Hello Bálint,

Thanks for your quick reply, your solution works! Could I also ask a question regarding a paragraph in the SpinOrbit section of the manual (section 2.4.3, page 29):

"For periodic systems, use of this keyword automatically prevents the folding by

inversion normally used in SupercellFolding{}, but manually specified KPointsAndWeights should
not be reduced by inversion."

I took this to mean that manual k-point sampling should be used in spin orbit calculations, and this is the reason I used 2x2x2 sampling as it was quick to write out. Is this not a correct interpretation of that paragraph?

Kind regards
Lachlan