[DFTB-Plus-User] Local Currents

Alessandro Pecchia alessandro.pecchia at ismn.cnr.it
Mon May 8 13:10:57 CEST 2017

Thanks Alessandro for pointing out the possibility to compute local currents.

Local Currents can be used to “visualize” current pathways, although not the same as transmission states.

I also add to the discussion that local currents have not been tested in periodic systems. Please report any bug.

A while ago I planned to implement transmission states based scattering states. I should probably resume that project.

Regards,

Alessandro Pecchia