[DFTB-Plus-User] N-H skf files

Lin Song qxsxmu2010 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 18:12:51 CET 2017

Hi Dr. Bálint Aradi,

Thank you very much for your reply and kind suggestions. I get what you’re saying. But since it is implemented in AMBER, I’d have to check if we can do this mix-atom-type thing. Probably not since I don’t see any keywords for that. I might need to contact the author of the modified parameters, but I appreciate your help!

Best,
Lin