[DFTB-Plus-User] Generating SK files based on published parameter values

Sharma SRK Chaitanya Yamijala sharmajncasr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 19:33:49 CET 2016

Hi Bálint,

Thanks for your quick response. I need the parameters for other systems as
well (mainly Cd and Se with CHNO as in J. Chem. Theory Comput. 2011, 7,
2262–2276). These parameters are not available on DFTB.org. As tiorg are
available and both Ti paper and Cd paper published similar kind of
parameters (like cutoffs etc.), I asked the question. I thought I would
first reproduce Ti parameters and then try the Cd and Se ones. However, you
said it is difficult to generate them.

Is there any other option?

Thank you,
Sincerely,