[DFTB-Plus-User] DFTB+ compilation error in mpifx_send.f90

Ben Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Thu Dec 1 13:01:19 CET 2016

Dear Biswajit,

Which MPI version do you have installed?

It looks like it might be a variant of the issue here:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-fortran-compiler-for-linux-and-mac-os-x/topic/594261

in which case, if you have Open MPI 1.10, can you try a different mpi
version or library

Regards

Ben

--
      Dr. B. Hourahine, SUPA, Department of Physics,
    University of Strathclyde, John Anderson Building,
    +44 141 548 2325, benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk

2013/14 THE Awards Entrepreneurial University of the Year
      2012/13 THE Awards UK University of the Year

   The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body,
        registered in Scotland, number SC015263