[DFTB-Plus-User] overlap between two MD frames

Sharma SRK Chaitanya Yamijala sharmajncasr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 19:10:17 CEST 2016

Dear Ben,

Thanks a lot for your reply and for offering me a helping hand.

Currently, I am taking the average between overlaps calculated at two
geometries (rather than calculating overlap of the intermediate geometry).
I will also consider your suggestions and get back to you.

Thanking you again for your time and help,
Sincerely,
Sharma.

Sharma
http://www.chem.rochester.edu/groups/huo/people/