[DFTB-Plus-User] About point charges

Markus Kaukonen markus.kaukonen at iki.fi
Sun Sep 4 08:10:13 CEST 2016

Dear all,
All questions about external point charges
1) Does the total energy include the coulomb energy between the dftb-system
and point charges.
2) Are the point charges periodic if the dftb-system is periodic
3) Is it possible to get the forces caused by the dftb-system on the point
charges?
Terveisin Markus