[DFTB-Plus-User] Molecules being separated during MD

Sharma SRK Chaitanya Yamijala sharmajncasr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 19:27:43 CEST 2016

Dear Ben,

Here is the link for the 28 ps trajectory with only 28 steps (representing
the geometry after each ps). Kindly, have a look. I am not able to send the
xyz file directly to the list as it is > 256 KB (it is 442 KB).

Thanking you,
Sharma.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7l7TJgy0hzhWmxEY1lodEdUdUE

Sharma