[DFTB-Plus-User] Fwd: Molecules being separated during MD

Sharma SRK Chaitanya Yamijala sharmajncasr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 19:21:14 CEST 2016

Sharma
http://www.chem.rochester.edu/groups/huo/people/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sharma SRK Chaitanya Yamijala <sharmajncasr at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: [DFTB-Plus-User] Molecules being separated during MD
To: User list for DFTB+ related questions <
dftb-plus-user at mailman.zfn.uni-bremen.de>

Hi Ben,

I am confirming that the molecules are moving apart from each other after
10 ps (even when the initial geometry is optimized with DFTB+).

Thanking you,
Sincerely,
Sharma.

P.S.: I tried to attach images yesterday, but it didn't work. Now, I am
sending the xyz file with each frame corresponding to the MD geometry after
each picosecond.

Sharma
http://www.chem.rochester.edu/groups/huo/people/