[DFTB-Plus-User] MD in DFTB

Ben Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Mon Aug 1 21:37:07 CEST 2016

Hello Sharma,

the 1.2 version is BOMD. The forthcoming 1.3 release will also contain
extended Lagrangian BO MD as well as excited state dynamics in the
linear response limit (but only away from a conical intersection). There
are implementations of DFTB with methods like Car-Parrinello or
non-adiabatic dynamics, but these are not currently supported.

Regards

Ben