[DFTB-Plus-User] TD-DFTB

Ben Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Sat Jun 11 16:36:51 CEST 2016

Hello Sharma,

the TD extensions will be available in the next release, the preview for
which will hopefully be available later this month.

Regards

Ben

On 10/06/16 19:50, Sharma SRK Chaitanya Yamijala wrote:
> Dear DFTB+ maintainers,
>
> Would it be possible to you to let me know when we can access the
> TDDFTB code (even the development version)?
>
> My group has the option to use TDDFTB as implemented in gaussian (but
> there is no access for us to source code). So, any information on
> where we can look for it?
>
> Thanking you for your help,
> Sincerely,
> Sharma.

> Dr. Sharma S. R. K. C. Yamijala,
> Post doctoral fellow,
> Prof. Huo's Group,
> Department of Chemistry, University of Rochester.
> Phone: (585) 276-8358
> http://www.chem.rochester.edu/groups/huo/people/
> https://sites.google.com/site/sharmasrkcyamijala/

      Dr. B. Hourahine, SUPA, Department of Physics,
    University of Strathclyde, John Anderson Building,
            107 Rottenrow, Glasgow G4 0NG, UK.
    +44 141 548 2325, benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk

2013/4 THE Awards Entrepreneurial University of the Year
      2012/13 THE Awards UK University of the Year

   The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body,
        registered in Scotland, number SC015263