[DFTB-Plus-User] (no subject)

Fuhrer, Timothy tfuhrer at RADFORD.EDU
Thu Jun 2 20:11:35 CEST 2016

Hello ☺

We are trying to run a molecular dynamics simulation on a large graphene sheet and are having trouble coding the input and were wondering if you could help.  I have included the .hsd file I am using below my signature, but the error we keep getting is “HSD parser error: File ‘dftb_in.hsd’, Line 34.”.  We keep moving and removing enter strikes and get ether that error or a “missing child” error depending on what we move where.  Please let me know if you know of anything we are missing.  One of the issues we fixed earlier is converting {} notation to ‘’ and I am not sure that isn’t causing part of the problem:

Thanks so much

~Tim Fuhrer

Assistant Professor of Chemistry

Radford University.