[DFTB-Plus-User] single molecule transmission

Raha khalili khadije.khalili at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 19:38:16 CEST 2016

Dear Martin,

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 6:56 PM, PERSSON Martin <Martin.PERSSON at 3ds.com>
wrote:

> Dear Raha,
>

> I would suggest try setting up the ideal wire first and make sure you get
> the correct ideal Transmission.
>

> I few questions about your input file:
>
> Why do you set k-points? For the device calculation there are no k-points.

As I know, for transport calculation, it is needed to set at least one
direction periodic that in dftb+ z-direction should be. So, I have to set
up a supper cell for my geometry and define k-point sampling for my T
calculation. Isn't it correct?

> And you should not use OrbitalResolvedSCC = Yes with mio.

Yes, good point. It was a mistake. Thanks for mention it. I removed this
line but the problem hasn't solved!!

Bests,
Raha