[DFTB-Plus-User] bulk antiferromagnetic Fe2O3 calculation

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Mon Mar 14 09:24:10 CET 2016

One additional note to what I have written before: You did not report,
which SK-set you have used, but if it happens to be the trans3d set (on
top of the mio set), so please keep it mind, that as far as I know, it
was never intended/tested for bulk systems, but was created to describe
single metal atoms in biological complexes. So, make sure, you validate
your results before you start to trust them.

http://www.bccms.uni-bremen.de/cms/people/b_aradi/