[DFTB-Plus-User] the code does not work when nxvv > nxov

Benjamin Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Fri Mar 4 17:59:04 CET 2016

Hello,

the version of the TD code I have access to has commented out this test, as this is only an issue for cases where the state of interest is above the maximum number of empty states included in the Casida equations. I would suggest editing that test out also (but I don't know the history of the source code you have, since this is not yet part of an official release).

Regards

Ben

       Dr. B. Hourahine, SUPA, Department of Physics,
     University of Strathclyde, John Anderson Building,
             107 Rottenrow, Glasgow G4 0NG, UK.
     +44 141 548 2325, benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk

2013/4 THE Awards Entrepreneurial University of the Year
       2012/13 THE Awards UK University of the Year

    The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body,
         registered in Scotland, number SC015263