[DFTB-Plus-User] Calculation is not finished

Gabriele Penazzi penazzi at uni-bremen.de
Thu Jan 21 08:18:39 CET 2016

Dear Kazuma,

No, you should first relax your system with a periodic dftb calculation, as a whole. Otherwise I do not understand which boundary conditions you would impose on point 3.

Your system is pristine, you only have to relax a supercell and then you can use the relaxed one to build the ribbon. This is also explained in the tutorial I linked you.

Sent from my iPad