[DFTB-Plus-User] Bandgap of GNR

u3129004 at edu.gifu-u.ac.jp u3129004 at edu.gifu-u.ac.jp
Wed Jan 13 13:29:31 CET 2016

Dear Gabriele,

Thank you very much for your advice and teaching.
Thank to you, using small boadening factor I could get the same result
with yours. I would like to ask you additional questions:

*How should I decide whether structure is optimized or not?
*And in order to optimize this geometry, how should I change the
parameter?

Sincerely yours,
Kazuma