[DFTB-Plus-User] Carbon nanotube in the dftb+ program

George D Kubas gdkubas at student.ysu.edu
Tue Nov 24 15:21:48 CET 2015

Hello,

I aplogize. I sent the wrong hsd file. My correct file has the geometry section as such.

Transport {
  Geometry {
    Device {
      AtomRange =1 160
    }
    Contact {
      Id = "source"
      AtomRange =161 288
    }
    Contact {
      Id = "drain"
      AtomRange =289 416
    }

  }

The same error persists with this code. I will check out the fortran utility you attached to see if this resolves my problem. Thank you for your help.