[DFTB-Plus-User] SK_files Missing

NACIR M. TIT ntit at uaeu.ac.ae
Sat Nov 14 13:47:33 CET 2015

Dear Friends/Users of DFTB+,

I am in need of some SK_files to describe the following interactions:

(1) Au, Pt and Ag interactions with C, O, H, and possibly S?
(2) Au, Pt and Ag interactions with ZnO?
(3) Fe interaction with S?

I would appreciate your kind cooperation and possible future collaboration.

Thanks!

Nacir

**********************************
Dr. Nacir Tit