[DFTB-Plus-User] Bader Charge Analysis

Sharma SRK Chaitanya Yamijala sharmajncasr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:14:07 CEST 2015

I have just checked the pp.x input file reference and your flags are
perfectly alright to get a charge density (electron density) in a 3D form
in cube format. Once again, to remind you, you are getting charge density
not the difference (for that you need two such cube files and subtract them
using cubemanip.py from DFTB+ or cubman from gaussian or ...)

*Chaitanya Sharma,*
*Prof. Pati'*s group,
Chemistry and Physics Materials unit,
JNCASR, BANGLORE,