[DFTB-Plus-User] Bader Charge Analysis

Ozan Dernek ozandernek at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:13:22 CEST 2015

Hi,

First of all, I would like to plot the difference in charge densities, but I can only see positive values . As you explained in the website, I first create a CPK rep, then make two isosurfaces, which only have positive isovalues. Is it because the code I am using to make the bader charge analysis, or should I do something via VMD ?

Thank you for your attention,
Regards,
Ozan Dernek