[DFTB-Plus-User] How to generate s-k files?

李捷 lijielile at gmail.com
Mon May 11 15:28:00 CEST 2015

Hello, Professor Aradi,
Thank you very much for your reply and information. I definitely would like
to try those files you mentioned but I can't find them from the link you
sent. I appreciate it a lot if you can let me know how can I get them? We
will definitely acknowledge your contribution in any resulting
publications.

Thanks again for your kind help.

Best

Jie