[DFTB-Plus-User] KPointsAndWeights

Gabriele Penazzi penazzi at uni-bremen.de
Fri Mar 27 16:00:23 CET 2015

On 03/27/2015 03:56 PM, khadije khalili wrote:
> Yes, I am using your parameters for my calculations.
> Then, can I optimize my structure with QE and use it for calculations
> here?

Hi,

for sure you can not relax with DFTB, not with those parameters at
least. You can try to relax with QE but then you have to properly adjust
the stucture in a suitable way for DFTB input (add electrode layers).

If your electrodes are bulk, you will then need to specify a periodic
system (S), not cluster.

Gabriele