[DFTB-Plus-User] plotting charge transfer and format error in "wfc.3ob-2-1.hsd" file

SRKC Sharma Yamijala sharmajncasr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 05:05:16 CET 2015

Dear Prof. Balint,

Thank you for your reply.

I do have considered the same origin, lattice vectors and same grid points
(50 50 50), but, it didn't work. However, I have solved the problem by
copying and pasting the other coordinates (in my case I have just pasted
the coordinates of nanotube in the cube file of molecule and vice-versa)
and changed the number of atoms. In the latter case it didn't complain.

Thanking you for your support,
Sharma.

*Chaitanya Sharma,*
*Prof. Pati'*s group,