[DFTB-Plus-User] Fwd: errors compiling dftb+.mpi

Alex A. Schmidt aas at ufsm.br
Sun Dec 21 20:29:41 CET 2014

Dear Bálint,

Thanks for the reply. I moved to gfortran 4.9.2 and compilation of dftb+.mpi
went on smoothly.

Compiltation of serial dftb+_1.2.2 with -fopenmp also worked but it
required the
adittion of -lgomp for the non-static case. For the static case, -lgomp is
not required
since libgomp.a from gcc would be added automatically.

Alex