[DFTB-Plus-User] Covergence issue

Georgeta Ungureanu georgeta27 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 04:03:07 CEST 2014

Dear prof. Bálint

Thank you very much for e-mail. Can you please confirm me or not if the
issue of the difference in total energies is related to the versions of
dftb+ code?
I have 2 versions of the code, and with one I get smaller difference in
energies like in 9th or 10th decimal, than with I obtained  with the one
which I used first.
Can be a numerical issue or something else?

Regards,
Georgeta