[DFTB-Plus-User] Is there any parameter set including gold (Au)?

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Wed Sep 24 16:55:39 CEST 2014

> I came across some papers dealing with gold clusters by DFTB codes like
> DFTB+. However I couldn't find any parameter set including gold. Do you
> have any clue?

We do not have parameters for that so far. Having proper gold
parameterization, especially if used for optimization purposes, is
somewhat challenging. We are also working on that, however, I am not
sure, when it will be published/released.

You may contact the autors of the papers you've found directly and ask
for the parametrization data.

http://www.bccms.uni-bremen.de/cms/people/b_aradi/