[DFTB-Plus-User] (no subject)

veerpal kaur dhiman v.veerpal.h at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 09:08:30 CEST 2014

Dear Sir,

As you told me i opened the terminal and entered

cd Python-2.7.5

and then i entered

import numpy

But nothing happened. same errors are coming

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/gagan/dptools-0.1p3/bin/dp_dos", line 8, in <module>
    import numpy as np
ImportError: No module named numpy

Sir i want to ask that am i correctly following your instructions to remove
this error ?
I am new to linux and dftb+. Please explain in detail so that i can remove
this error.
I need your kind support.
I will be very thankful to you.

Yours faithfully,