[DFTB-Plus-User] First and second hyperpolarizabliities

Ben Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Wed Jul 30 13:20:53 CEST 2014

Dear Sharma,

as Bálint explains, there is currently no automatic calculation of
hyperpolarizabilities in DFTB+. You can however make a finite
difference electric field calculation for these properties for
molecular (and some periodic) geometries. Look for details of the
ElectricField keyword in the manual, in conjunction with the paper by
Nénon and Champagne.

REgards

Ben