[DFTB-Plus-User] Problem with :Relative Poisson Error: NaN"

Enlong Liu liuenlong20 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 09:50:59 CEST 2014

Dear Gabriele,

I checked my input and the .skf, it seems that I used a wrong set of .skf
file for the atom-pair interaction. And for the contact part calculation,
the SCC did not converge either. I changed the .skf files and re-calculated
the contact part, then I am waiting for the result. For the PBC parts, I
keep it unchanged. As for the potential file, I haven't checked yet. I will
have a look on that and give the feedback to you.

Thanks a lot for your reply!

Kind regards,

enlong.liu at biotech.tu-dresden.de