[DFTB-Plus-User] Errors in installation of DFTB+

veerpal kaur dhiman v.veerpal.h at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 12:36:02 CEST 2014

Dear sir,

Error which occurs is " dftb+: command not found". Sir you have told me to
use the full path /home/username/....../dftb+ in the last email. Sir i want
to ask that the path of which directory should i use  means the path of
directory in which input file (dftb_in.hsd)  is placed or the path of
dftb+_1.2.2_src (dftb+source code)? KIndly help me.

 I will be very thankful to you .

Yours sincerely,
Veerpal Kaur ,
Physics Department,