[DFTB-Plus-User] compilation error dftb+

Bálint Aradi balint.aradi at bccms.uni-bremen.de
Tue Jun 17 15:25:39 CEST 2014

Dear Ruggero,

We do not have a macosx makefile, as none of the developers uses macosx
systems on a regular basis. However, I was sending a tool for removing
the spaces in macro names end of May to the list. As I did not get any
answer so far, I am not sure, whether it is enough to cure all the Mac
OSX issues, but it should help you to get rid of the error messages you
were showing us. If it works, please let me know.

> * try to fix the code by replacing the dubious macros. Attached you find
> a small Python script. You should go to the main folder of dftb+ (the
> one containing the subdirectories src, autotest, etc.) and copy the file
> there. Then issue
>
> python ./remove_space_in_macros.py
>
> It should replace all dubious cases (it will report which files were
> affected). If compilation works afterwards, please let me know, I'd then
> remove the spaces also in the offical version.

Best rergards,

http://www.bccms.uni-bremen.de/cms/people/b_aradi/