[DFTB-Plus-User] Warning: [zmultdns] matrices don't match

Enlong Liu liuenlong20 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 14:54:05 CEST 2014

Hi, Anusha,

That is also a problem. I do not know how to assign two different fermi
energy, In fact they are not the same for nanotube and Ag. I just keep it
the same to simulation another contact on the top of the nanotube. I will
come to this issue later on to see if it will make any difference by
changing the fermi energy.

Best

enlong.liu at biotech.tu-dresden.de