[DFTB-Plus-User] DFTB-Plus-User Digest, Vol 72, Issue 5

Bálint Aradi balint.aradi at bccms.uni-bremen.de
Thu Jan 9 10:01:10 CET 2014

> Is there any solution for my system? Is there any way to make the grids become the same?
> Ariel

If you calculate *similar* systems of the same shape and same size, you
can use the same grid on all cases to create cube files. You will have
to specify the grid manually in the waveplot input by using the Origin
and Box options. But, please, first make some thoughts, whether it make
sense to compare those systems the way you plan to.

http://www.bccms.uni-bremen.de/cms/people/b_aradi/