[DFTB-Plus-User] Failure in diagonalisation routine zhegvd

. Juita juita at uon.edu.au
Tue Dec 10 05:56:57 CET 2013

Dear Balint,

I tried to use "Eigensolver = RelativelyRobust {}" in the Hamiltonian block, as well as change the geometry with the coordinates which I obtained from the geometry optimisation result.  However, it stopped with the error message: "Failure in diagonalisation routine ZHEEVR, unable to complete Cholesky factorization of B    217".  It occured at the beginning of the geometry step 2.

Could you please suggest me how to solve the issue? Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much for your assistance.
Best regards,
Juita