[DFTB-Plus-User] waveplot-no cube file produce

Bálint Aradi balint.aradi at bccms.uni-bremen.de
Wed Nov 27 09:45:21 CET 2013

On 11/27/2013 09:35 AM, 孙萍萍 wrote:
> I don't know what is the error, because I can not get any output. When during the computing, it will produce a out folder containing the same 3 input files:
>  the eigenvector.bin and the detailed.xml and  waveplot_in.hsd .Then the computation stopped with no cube files produce.

The program definitely does not procude any folders during run. Do you
call waveplot directly, or via some wrapper script written by other?
Also, you should get at least a greeting message at the beginning
indicating the version of Waveplot running. If you do not see it, than
the problem lies somewhere on your system, I guess.

http://www.bccms.uni-bremen.de/cms/people/b_aradi/