[DFTB-Plus-User] MPI version

Bálint Aradi balint.aradi at bccms.uni-bremen.de
Wed Jul 3 17:31:08 CEST 2013

Dear DFTB+ User community,

due to the strong interest, we have decided to release a snapshot of the
MPI-parallelized developer branch of DFTB+. You can download this
version from the DFTB-PLUS.INFO website. Please note that this is *not*
an official release, and currently only suitable for experienced users.
It has only been tested on a few systems, and can only be used for
an MPI capable machine, so please be careful and make sure it works
for your system. It may also still contain several bugs.

Nevertheless, we hope that it will be useful.

Best regards,

DFTB+ developer team

http://www.bccms.uni-bremen.de/cms/people/b_aradi/