[DFTB-Plus-User] Is the MPI parallel version dftb+ available now

Mingtao Li mingtao.li at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 22:47:05 CEST 2013

*Hi, dftb+ers,

I got to know that a mpi parallel version dftb+ is under development
from this mailing list. Is the MPI parallel version dftb+ available
now. I really want to use it to speed my molecular dynamics
simulations. Thank you very much.

best regards.

Mingtao
*

Mingtao Li,     Ph.D
State Key Laboratory of Multiphase Flow in Power Engineering
School of Energy and Power Engineering, Xi'an Jiaotong University
No.28, Xianning West Road, Xi'an, Shaanxi, 710049, P.R. China
Tel: +86-29-82668296-11                      Fax: +86-29-82669033
E-mail: mingtao dot li at gmail dot com