[DFTB-Plus-User] point charges

Bhatt, Mahesh M.D.Bhatt at warwick.ac.uk
Fri May 24 18:25:26 CEST 2013

Hi Dr. Balint,

I have modified the coordinates and charge of two point charges according to your suggestion, but still I am getting SCC unconvergence.

The modified point charges are:

ElectricField = {
PointCharges = {
CoordsAndCharges = {
3.3   -1.2   0.9   9.2
5.2   -3.4   5.6   -3.3
}
}
}

Now, the point charges look like far from H atom. Please let me know the cause for still SCC unconvergence.

Sincerely
Mahesh