[DFTB-Plus-User] Ionic relaxation

Bhatt, Mahesh M.D.Bhatt at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Apr 25 12:34:03 CEST 2013

Dear Dr. Blint Aradi,

I got the fluctuations in interface dipole for 1D-linear stacks of DCV6TBu4-C60 and ZnPC-C60 complexes; but I got no fluctuations in case of 1D-linear stacks of Pentacene-C60 complex. I think there may be some problem for S and Zn in DFTB+, as I have also tested for MaxAngular Momentum of S to d and Zn to d. I don't know my problems  and Summayya's problems are similar or not.

Sincerely
Mahesh