[DFTB-Plus-User] Can you transform the gold parameter file from hOTBIT version to DFTB+ for me?

Peter Yen peter308 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 04:35:07 CEST 2013

Dear DFTB+ user:
I am running gold cluster using HOTBIT software  developed by Pekka
Koskinen. Pekka already has parameter file for gold , however the software
is writen in python and its performance is a little bit slow. I wonder if
one could transform it to a parameter file which can be used in dftb+? Many
thanks.

PS. HOTBIT is also based on DFTB theory and i believe that he use similar
way of fitting for the  parameters. I put the parameter file in the
attachment for your convenience.

  With Best Regards

   Tsung-Wen Yen

--