[DFTB-Plus-User] How to go on the terminated task

jsxz jsxzzhangchao at 126.com
Thu Mar 7 13:24:13 CET 2013

Dear Bálint,

Thank you very much for your assistence!

I calculate the molecular dynamics by using the SCC-DFTB, but the task stopped because the power was closed unexpectedly.

Now, I want to go on the unfinished task.

According to your reply, I need to  take the final coordinates as input coordinates, and copy the charges.bin file
to the new folder and set ReadInitialCharges = Yes, and then start a new run, all right?

Any comment or suggestion is appreciated.
Regards
 chao