[DFTB-Plus-User] Fails to Execute dftb+(1.2.2) with G95(G95 BINARY; Linux x86-64 [64 bit DI]) compiler.

Bálint Aradi balint.aradi at bccms.uni-bremen.de
Mon Feb 25 10:56:41 CET 2013

Dear Yoshito,

> I found a problem while executing "make test".
> What is wrong? The Fortran 95 Compiler(G95 BINARY; Linux x86-64 [64 bit DI]) installed
> in my system is not the correct version for running dftb+1.2.2?

Could you try it with a different compiler (gfortran or ifort)? Or
alternatively, could you try to run the autotest with the precompiled
binary offered on the website? We do not use g95 for testing DFTB+ any
more (I do not even have it locally here), but gfortran and ifort should
work.

http://www.bccms.uni-bremen.de/cms/people/b_aradi/