[DFTB-Plus-User] MD in dftb+

Jan M. Knaup Jan.Knaup at bccms.uni-bremen.de
Thu Dec 13 10:11:06 CET 2012

Hello,

the choice of filling temperature depends on your system. If you experience
SCC convergence problems, something high enough to dampen the oscillations.

If your system iswell behaved, you can set
"AdaptFillingTemp = Yes"
in your thermostat section. This will keep your electronic temperature at
yout thermostat target temperature at all times. In this case you have to
remove the Temperature line from your Filling section.

Best,

Jan

Jan M. Knaup                      | Fon +49-(0)421-218-62351
Dipl. Phys. Dr. rer. nat.         | Fax +49-(0)421-218-62770
Universität Bremen - BCCMS        |
Am Fallturm 1                     | Jan.Knaup at bccms.uni-bremen.de
28359 Bremen                      | JanKnaup at gmail.com
Germany                           | www.bccms.uni-bremen.de