[DFTB-Plus-User] Nose-Hoover,CouplingStrength

Ben Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Mon Nov 12 11:11:24 CET 2012

Dear Wang,

Martyna et al. J. Chem. Phys. 97, 2635 (1992) discusses the choice,
suggesting it should be on a scale similar
to the vibrational modes of the system.

Regards

Ben

--
     Dr. B. Hourahine, SUPA, Department of Physics,
   University of Strathclyde, John Anderson Building,
    +44 141 548 2325, benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
   The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC015263