[DFTB-Plus-User] How to install dptools

Riccardo Petraglia riccardo.petraglia at epfl.ch
Mon Nov 5 20:21:52 CET 2012

Hello,

I never used this dptools, anyway... you could try to do:

python -V

in order to be sure you are running a version of python >=2.6;
with

python setup.py --help

you get some help (you have to run all this command from the directory
where you can find the README file).
 From this help you can see that with

python setup.py build

it should "compile" the package
and with

python setup.py install

as root user, it should install the package.

Riccardo