[DFTB-Plus-User] DFTB+ compiling problem

Alexander G. Kvashnin agkvashnin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 20:01:53 CET 2012

Dear all,

I solved my problem with libpthread by installing glibc-libraries (it
wasn't be installed).
But now I have another error after linking :(

/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.4.6/../../../../lib64/libpthread.a(libpthread.o):
In function `sem_open':
(.text+0x760d): warning: the use of `mktemp' is dangerous, better use
`mkstemp'
broyden_mixer.o: In function `broydenmixer_mp_broydenmixer_mix_':
broyden_mixer.f90:(.text+0x32e2): undefined reference to `matmul_mkl_'
broyden_mixer.o: In function `broydenmixer_mp_modifiedbroydenmixing_':
broyden_mixer.f90:(.text+0x8c62): undefined reference to `matmul_mkl_'
make[1]: *** [dftb+] Error 1

Does this relate with libraries?

Thank you.

--