[DFTB-Plus-User] Fwd: SCC convergence problem for cluster calculation

Ben Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Wed Oct 17 09:26:46 CEST 2012

Hello Anjali,

On extra things to try, is to increase the electron temperature.
10 Kelvin is quite small, several hundred is more common (but
the choice depends on your band structure).

Regards

Ben

--
      Dr. B. Hourahine, SUPA, Department of Physics,
    University of Strathclyde, John Anderson Building,
     +44 141 548 2325, benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
    The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC015263